Monday, February 10, 2014

The Beginning of the Project

I'll start my project next Friday by the drawing of the model of the sports complex. Also I start looking for materials that I need for the project. But I have one concern and that is that I don't know how to build a baseball stadium, basketball, football, and soccer. if someone can help me please write it down in the comments and I'll thank you so much. I'm also going to start soon doing the entrance of the sport complex and the kids zone. I'm going to be posting pictures of the step by step that I'm going to use to make my project so you can follow the steps at your house. I'm also going to post in this week my project proposal. If someone have any questions, have an idea or have a comment you can write it down an I'm going to answer to every one. I'm also going to post soon the materials that you need to make a sport complex or a stadium.

Thank You

1 comment:

  1. I like that you included a drawing. What I am looking forward to learning about is how you plan to get better at this as the semester progresses.

    ReplyDelete