Tuesday, February 25, 2014

American Football and Soccer Field

This is my Blog #4 and I'm going to start writing about what I did this week. This week I start buying the materials that I need to start building the Sport Complex model. I start doing the Soccer field with a little rectangular piece of wood and fake grass, I out the fake grass around all the wood and I did the same thing with the American Football Field. But I need to find  material to make the lines of each field, the net for the soccer field and the field goal posts. I also bought the train that I'm going to put around the sport complex for 20$ on Target.

My goal for the next week is to start with the basketball court, the volleyball court, and the baseball field. I'm also going to post pictures of the materials, soccer field, football field, and of the train.
If you want to build this project but you don't want to put the train you don't have to because I'm just going to use the train to make my project better.

Thank You.

1 comment:

  1. The train idea is so cool. I would never have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete