Monday, February 17, 2014

How this project is going to make me better on the future.


            This project is going to improve my organization because I have to do this with a lot of professionalism. Is also going to improve my construction skill because I have to build the stadiums, the entrance, the kids’ zone and the garden.  And is going to make me better drawing, and making models of stadiums, buildings, parks, and a lot of more things. This will improve my enthusiasm during the semester because it’s something that I pick to do because I like it.

I’m finishing my drawing and I already know which materials I need to start the model of the Sport Complex. I’m going to start buying my materials this week, and I’m going to start making the model with the materials that I will post here so you can follow my project from your house. I also will post the final drawing with the first list of materials that you will need to start this project.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment