Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Basketball Court and Change of Base

This is my blog #5 and I'm going to write about my basketball court. I wrote on my last blog that I was going to start my baseball field, my volleyball court, and my basketball court. But it was a hard week of school so I didn't start with all of them. I start making the lines to the football and soccer fields and I also start with the basketball court. I already bought the materials that I need for this court and I start building it.

I make a change of the base because the one that I bought that is on the picture (that I post Friday of the train) is too small so I bought a biggest one. That also make me buy more rails for the train. I think this is going to be better because I didn't have space enough for the sport complex on the other base. I will post Friday pictures of the new base. 

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see that you are thinking creatively about how to get around any roadblocks you have!

    ReplyDelete